Job Site setup
- Greet customer or access home if key or garage code is provided
- Secure job site ie (move items, setup work area)
- If applicable, move fridge to safe area using appliance air lift
- Lay grip rite underlay to protect and cover flooors
- Remove drawers/doors
- Clean/degloss doors, drawers and cabinet boxes
- Install dust barrier
- Scuff sand surfaces to be painted
- Load doors/drawers into truck for off site spraying
- Setup and install air scrubber
- Depending on contract, spray or brush and roll spec’d primer and top coat to cabinet boxes
- After prime coat fill dings/damaged areas with bondo
- In between coats sand, vac and tack clothe. Before final coat caulk seams.
- Upon completion of boxes clean-up kitchen and put fridge back if applicable
- Spray doors off site following same process using spec’d primer and top coat
- Wrap doors in wax paper after they have dried
- Deliver doors/drawers to client
- Lay moving blanket over island to re-install doors/drawers hardware.
- Install door hinges and hardware
- Touchup doors and drawers as needed
- Clean dust and debris
- Inspect cabinets with client and collect customer satisfaction survey.